Term and Conditions - Somatic Training Network LLC
Terms and Conditions of Use
Access to and use of this Site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. To the extent that access, or use of this Site would be deemed illegal by governing law, such access or use is prohibited. BY VISITING ANY AREA ON THE SITE, OR IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR AN ACCOUNT THEN BY CLICKING "I HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE," YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON, OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH SOMATIC TRAINING NETWORK, OR OTHERWISE USE THE SITE. As long as you comply with these Terms and Conditions and any modifications hereto as permitted below, Somatic Training Network LLC grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited privilege to enter and use the Site.
2. Use of Materials. Materials on this Site including but not limited to software, images, text, graphics, music, videos, long form programs, user interfaces, logos and trademarks, along with the overall "look and feel" of the Site (collectively referred to as the "Material"), are owned or licensed by Somatic Training Network LLC and are protected under various intellectual property laws.
Except as otherwise indicated on this Site, copying, reproduction, uploading, downloading, transmitting or any other use of the Material, in whole or part, without the express written permission of Somatic Training Network LLC is prohibited. However, if you have an Account (described below) with Somatic Training Network LLC you may, stream digital class videos for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree not to conceal, remove or alter any trademark, copyright or other notice contained on: (i) this Site; (ii) any of the Material; or (iii) any such individual pages streamed. Your use hereunder does not grant you any ownership rights to such Material and Somatic Training Network LLC and its licensors reserve all rights to such Material. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or modify any Material, or copy, reproduce, download, transmit and/or print substantial portions of this Site or the Material contained hereon without the express written permission of Somatic Training Network LLC. Any unauthorized use of this Site and/or the Material may subject you to criminal prosecution and/or civil liability under applicable law.
3. Health & Safety Disclaimer. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional before starting or changing any exercise program or making a lifestyle change. This is particularly important if you are overweight, pregnant, nursing, regularly taking medications, or have any existing medical conditions. Do not delay seeking a diagnosis or any medical advice or treatments based on information contained on this Site or in any of the Material available hereon. This Site is not intended to provide medical advice or make medical diagnoses. The Material on this Site may not be tailored to match your energy, health or fitness level. If you are concerned about whether any exercises identified on this Site or in any of the Material are right for you, do NOT do them unless and until you have cleared it with your physician. The Material available on this Site involves rigorous exercise. Make sure you exercise in a large well-lit area that is free from obstacles and that you wear comfortable clothing that doesn't inhibit movement. Stop exercising and consult your physician if you feel dizzy, faint, light-headed or if you experience any discomfort. Only you can monitor your condition during your workout. You are responsible for exercising within your limits and seeking attention and advice as appropriate. Never force or strain. You should stretch before any workout and cool down afterwards. Your failure to warm-up, cool down and stretch properly can result in personal injury. Avoid alcohol and or heavy meals for 2 hours before workouts. Drink fluids (preferably water) before, during and after workouts. The creators, owners and distributors of this Site and the Material available hereon are not responsible for any injuries you may experience as a result of your use of this Site and the Material contained hereon. By remaining on this Site and/or accessing and / or using any Material, you are accepting that you have read, understood and agreed to follow these basic instructions.
Participate in any of the material streamed on the Somatic Training Network LLC site at your own risk.
4. Your Account; Registration. Before you subscribe to the Site, you must first establish a customer account ("Account"). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account information, including your password, and for all activity that occurs under your Account. You agree to notify Somatic Training Network LLC immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account or password, or any other breach of security. You may not use anyone else's password or customer account at any time. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site. Should you attempt to do so, assist others in making such attempts, or distribute instructions, software or tools for that purpose, your Account will be terminated. You agree to provide us with accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your billing information as prompted by the registration process. You may update any of your Account information, designate a different credit card to be billed, or change the applicable expiration date on your currently designated credit card, by clicking on the My Account button and selecting the appropriate link. You may not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, probe, test or monitor any portion of the Site or any Material, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Material, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or any of the systems or networks comprising or connected to the Site. You are responsible for undertaking suitable precautions to scan for computer viruses and maintaining a backup of all of your data and/or equipment, and to restrict access to your computer to avoid disclosure of such items.
You also agree that Somatic Training Network LLC may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you, terminate your access to the Site and your Account for any reason, including without limitation: (1) attempts to gain unauthorized access to the Site or assistance to others' attempting to do so, (2) overcoming software security features limiting use of or protecting any Material, (3) discontinuance or material modification of the Site or any service offered on or through the Site, (4) violations of the Terms and Conditions, (5) failure to pay for subscriptions or purchases, (6) suspected or actual copyright infringement, (7) unexpected operational difficulties, or (8) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies. You agree that Somatic Training Network LLC will not be liable to you or to any third party for termination of your access to the Site.
While Somatic Training Network LLC takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. IN NO EVENT SHALL Somatic Training Network LLC OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR COSTS (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY'S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES OR COSTS ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER Somatic Training Network LLC WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
6. Conditions of Sale and Payment Terms; Methods of Payment, Credit Card Terms and Taxes. To purchase any goods and/or services on our Site, you must (a) be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the applicable state age of majority, and (b) be a natural person (no corporations, partnerships or other legal entities). Prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our Site, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration and (v) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card. By submitting that information to us, you hereby agree that you authorize us to charge your card at our convenience but within thirty (30) days of credit card authorization. Unless otherwise set forth on the applicable portion of the Site for particular products or services, all sales of products and services are final and all charges from those sales are nonrefundable.
Monthly memberships auto-renew at the end of your 1-month billing cycle. Yearly memberships are pre-paid and auto-renew at the end of your 1-yr billing cycle. Memberships with a Free Trial will automatically be charged at the end of the specified trial period. Cancel anytime during the Free Trial to avoid charges. You may only use a Free Trial once. There is no minimum obligation, no refunds, and members may cancel anytime. All memberships must be canceled prior to the auto-renew date to avoid further charges. Please see your Account Page for your renewal date.
For any form of payment we offer or accept, you hereby agree to all restrictions, terms and conditions associated with such form of payment. Your card issuer agreement governs your use of your designated card, and you must refer to that agreement and not these Terms and Conditions to determine your rights and liabilities as a cardholder. YOU, AND NOT SOMATIC TRAINING NETWORK, ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING ANY UNAUTHORIZED AMOUNTS BILLED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD BY A THIRD PARTY. You agree to pay all fees and charges incurred in connection with your purchases (including any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. Unless you notify Somatic Training Network LLC of any discrepancies within sixty (60) days after they first appear on your credit card statement, you agree that they will be deemed accepted by you for all purposes. If Somatic Training Network LLC does not receive payment from your credit card issuer or its agent, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by Somatic Training Network LLC or its agents. You are responsible for paying any governmental taxes imposed on your purchases, including, but not limited to, sales, use or value-added taxes. Somatic Training Network LLC shall automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within California and Massachusetts and any other states or localities that it deems is required.
7. Order Acceptance Policy. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Somatic Training Network LLC reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Your order will be deemed accepted by Somatic Training Network LLC at the point in time you are granted access to the Site’s streaming content. All orders placed over $1,000.00 (U.S.) must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
8. No Responsibility To Sell Mispriced Products Or Services. Somatic Training Network LLC shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. Somatic Training Network LLC shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Somatic Training Network LLC shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
9. Modifications to Prices or Billing Terms. Somatic Training Network LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO CHANGE ITS PRICES AND BILLING METHODS FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING ON THE SITE OR BY E-MAIL DELIVERY TO YOU.
10. Links. This Site may contain links to other websites that are not controlled and/or maintained by Somatic Training Network LLC. Access to and use of such other websites is at your own risk and subject to any terms, conditions and privacy policies that govern such websites, which may be different from those of Somatic Training Network LLC and/or which may provide their users with less security than this Site. By providing such links, Somatic Training Network LLC shall not be deemed to endorse, recommend, approve or guarantee any third parties or their services or products, or any facts, views, advice, information and/or products found on such websites. Somatic Training Network LLC is not responsible for the content contained on any such sites, or for the failure of any product or service offered for sale on any such sites or for any damages that may result therefrom. Copyrights in the materials or information on the linked sites are owned by other organizations.
11. User Submitted Content. On certain sections of this Site, you may be permitted to post comments, information, creative works (including but not limited to audio or audiovisual works) or other materials ("User Content"). You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for any User Content that you post. You further acknowledge and agree that Somatic Training Network LLC has no responsibility for, or ownership of, any User Content posted at this Site and will not be liable for any User Content that is in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other laws, either statutory or common law. With respect to all User Content that you post, you represent and warrant that: (i) the material is either fully original to you or that you have all necessary rights, licenses and permissions needed to post the material at this Site (including but not limited to all copyright and right of publicity/privacy rights), and to grant, and you hereby do grant, Somatic Training Network LLC and all users of this Site a world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license that can be fully assigned and sub-licensed, to use such User Content in connection with the use and promotion of the Site; (ii) such User Content will not infringe the rights of any person or entity, or violate any governmental rule, regulation statute or law, or the Terms and Conditions; (iii) no money will be owing to any party as a result of the posting of the User Content or its use in connection with this Site and/or the promotion thereof; (iv) you will be responsible for all User Content submitted through your email address, and for all purposes under these Terms and Conditions, all submissions from your email address shall be deemed to have been submitted by you.
Somatic Training Network LLC has no control over, and does not endorse, any User Content and expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with any User Content. However, in connection with User Content posted at this Site, in addition to all other rights it has under these Terms and Conditions and at law or in equity, Somatic Training Network LLC reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion, to: (i) remove without notice, or refuse to post in the first instance, any User Content; and/or (ii) revoke any user's right to use this Site.
Any User Content sought to be posted at the Site must conform, in the sole and exclusive opinion of Somatic Training Network LLC to the following rules and standards. It must: (i) conform to all applicable laws, (ii) be appropriate in the context of the general purposes of the Site; (iii) not be obscene, pornographic, patently offensive, hateful, abusive or promote racism or discrimination of any kind; (iv) not provide personal information related to the user submitting such User Content, or solicit such information from any other user of the Site; (v) not involve or result in the transmission of junk e-mail, unsolicited mass e-mailings, "spamming," "spimming" or "phishing;" (vi) not transmit or distribute any potentially harmful programs such as Trojan horses, worms, viruses, spyware or any malicious software or code; (vii) not contain any material or images owned by any other person or entity unless the user submitting such User Content has obtained all necessary rights, licenses and permissions needed to post the material and have it used as contemplated by this Site; and (viii) be only for non-commercial purposes.
12. Promotions, Sweepstakes and Contests. On occasion, Somatic Training Network LLC or certain advertisers or suppliers to this Site may elect to conduct certain promotions, sweepstakes or contests (collectively, "Promotions") on this Site. Each such Promotion may have specific rules and regulations, which will be made available to users and which shall be deemed incorporated in and become a part of these Terms and Conditions.
13. Copyright Infringement Policy. Somatic Training Network LLC values intellectual property and respects the intellectual property rights of others, and will remove materials on its Site that infringe the copyrights of others or that Somatic Training Network LLC has a good belief infringes, and may terminate the offending user’s account privileges. If you believe that your copyrighted material may have been infringed by material contained on the Site, then pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, §512, you may notify Somatic Training Network LLC's Designated Agent in writing as follows:
Name of Designated Agent: Katie Gorsky
Address: Somatic Training Network LLC
156 N Main Street
Brewer, Maine 04412
Electronic Mail Address: email@example.com
In your notice, you must include the following:
(i) a physical or electronic signature of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed or of a person authorized to act on behalf of such owner;
(ii) identification of the copyrighted work(s) that is (are) allegedly being infringed;
(iii) identification of the materials that are allegedly causing the infringement and that are desired to be removed, along with sufficient information to allow us to locate such materials;
(iv) contact information (i.e., name, address, email address) sufficient to enable Somatic Training Network LLC to contact you;
(v) a statement to the effect that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the material was not authorized by the owner of the copyright, its agent or the law; and
(vi) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
14. Additional/Different Terms. Certain pages or sections of this Site may contain terms and conditions of use which are in addition to or different from these Terms and Conditions. For example, certain Promotions or content that is designated as "premium" or "special" content may only be made available to users of the Site that consent to Somatic Training Network LLC's sharing of their Personally Identifiable Information with the sponsors of such Promotions and/or advertisers appearing on such content pages. In the event that there is a conflict between such additional and/or different terms and conditions of use and these Terms and Conditions, the additional and/or different terms and conditions of use will govern with respect to those specific pages or sections to which they apply.
15. Limitation of Liability and Use Disclaimer. Somatic Training Network LLC is not responsible for any damages or loss related to the use of this Site, products or services from this Site. THIS SITE, ALL MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THIS SITE, AND ALL LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS RELATED THERETO ARE TRANSMITTED AND DISTRIBUTED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THAT THE SITE, ITS FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS, WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR USE OR WORK AS DESCRIBED. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES CONTAINED HEREON INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NO WARRANTIES REGARDING TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE IS SUBJECT TO AMENDMENT, REVISION OR UPDATING WITHOUT NOTICE AT ANY TIME. Somatic Training Network LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW ACCESS TO THE PAGES OF THIS SITE WITHOUT NOTICE AT ANY TIME AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THESE PAGES NOT BEING AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES. Somatic Training Network LLC AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ALLEGED DAMAGE OR INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT AND/OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OR COSTS, THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS THIS SITE OR ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES CONTAINED HEREON, FROM ANY COMPUTER VIRUS, DELAY OR MALFUNCTION, FROM THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND MATERIAL OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Somatic Training Network LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING ELSE IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR POSTED ON THE SITE, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY THAT Somatic Training Network LLC SHALL HAVE IS LIMITED TO ANY AMOUNTS YOU ACTUALLY PAID TO YOGA TODAY. ORDER INFORMATION SUCH AS A BILLING OR SHIPPING ADDRESS THAT IS INACCURATE OR INCOMPLETE MAY RESULT IN DELAYS THAT SHALL NOT BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOGA TODAY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITED REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN REPRESENT AN INSEPARABLE ALLOCATION OF RISK (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IN THE EVENT OF A TOTAL AND FUNDAMENTAL BREACH OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS) THAT IS AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
Certain jurisdictions prohibit the limitation of liability for certain types of damages, and accordingly, such limitations may not apply to you. In such jurisdictions, Somatic Training Network LLC's liability is limited to the greatest extent allowable under applicable law.
16. Transmitting and Streaming. Somatic Training Network LLC is not responsible for any damages incurred as a result of any interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission or incorrect data transmission over the Internet.
Somatic Training Network LLC does not warrant or represent that this Site will meet your requirements, that access or streaming will not be interrupted or delayed, that there will be no failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your computer system.
17. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Somatic Training Network LLC its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, and each of their respective owners, officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and costs) arising from or in connection with: (i) your use of the Site or Materials (whether on the Site or streamed); (ii) any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions or your violation of any law, regulation or third-party right; and/or (iii) any User Content submitted by you to the Site. You agree that your representations and warranties, and your obligation to indemnify Somatic Training Network LLC shall survive beyond any term that these Terms and Conditions are in effect.
18. Electronic Communications. When you communicate with Somatic Training Network LLC electronically, via email or otherwise, when you set up an Account with Somatic Training Network LLC and each time you make a purchase from, or stream from the Site, you consent to receive electronic communications from Somatic Training Network LLC. You agree that all communications (including, but not limited to all notices, agreements and disclosures) provided to you electronically by Somatic Training Network LLC satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. If you receive marketing e-mails from Somatic Training Network LLC and wish to opt out, you may send an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the opt-out procedures set forth in such marketing e-mails.
19. Changes in Policy. From time to time, the policies set forth in these Terms and Conditions may change. We will post changes to the Terms and Conditions at this Site, and any changes will become effective immediately upon being posted unless Somatic Training Network LLC states otherwise. Please review these Terms and Conditions often so that you will remain abreast of our current policies. Your use of this Site, including but not limited to any purchases you may make from the Site or any streaming of content from the Site, subsequent to any amendment of these Terms and Conditions will signify your acceptance of, and assent to, its revised terms and that such revised terms shall be applicable.
20. Acquisition of Business. In the event that Somatic Training Network LLC is involved in a merger, acquisition, consolidation, restructuring, reorganization, liquidation, sale or similar transaction relating to any portion of its business and/or assets, you hereby acknowledge and agree that this Site, all data collected on this Site, and all of Somatic Training Network LLC's rights hereunder may be included in the assets of, and/or transferred pursuant to, such transaction. If that occurs, Somatic Training Network LLC will post a notice to such effect on this Site.
21. Contact Us. If you have any questions concerning the Site or any of the policies set forth in these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at:
Somatic Training Network LLC
156 N Main Street
Brewer, Maine 04412
Attn.: Katie Gorsky
22. Applicable Law/Dispute Procedures. Use of this Site and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maine, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any dispute concerning your use of this Site shall be submitted to binding arbitration in Maine within one (1) year from the date that the cause of action arose (or, if multiple causes of action are involved, from the date that the first cause of action arose), with such arbitration conducted pursuant to the then prevailing rules of the American Arbitration Association. To the fullest extent permitted by law, no arbitration brought pursuant to these Terms and Conditions shall be joined to any other arbitration initiated pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary set forth in these Terms and Conditions, Somatic Training Network LLC may at any time seek injunctive or other appropriate relief against you and/or against others, in any state or federal court in the state of Maine, in the event that Somatic Training Network LLC believes that you have violated or threatened to violate any of Somatic Training Network LLC's intellectual property rights and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
There are no intended or incidental third party beneficiaries to these Terms and Conditions.
In the event that any portion of these Terms and Conditions are deemed unenforceable, unlawful or void by a court of competent jurisdiction, in any jurisdiction for any reason because of the scope, duration or area of its applicability or for other reasons, unless narrowed by construction, such provision shall for purposes of such jurisdiction only, be construed as if such invalid, prohibited or unenforceable provision had been more narrowly drawn so as not to be invalid, prohibited or unenforceable (or if such language cannot be drawn narrowly enough, the court making any such determination shall have the power to modify, to the extent necessary to make such provision or provisions enforceable in such jurisdiction, such scope, duration or area or all of them, and such provision shall then be applicable in such modified form). If, notwithstanding the foregoing, any such provision would be held to be invalid, prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction for any reason, such provision, as to such jurisdiction only, shall be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity, prohibition or unenforceability, without invalidating the remaining provisions. No narrowed construction, court-modification or invalidation of any provision shall affect the construction, validity or enforceability of such provision in any other jurisdiction. No waiver by Somatic Training Network LLC of any term or condition of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or of any other term, and Somatic Training Network LLC's failure to assert any right or demand compliance with any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed to constitute a waiver of any such right or provision.
Copyright 2018-2021 Somatic Training Network LLC. Somatic Training Network LLC and the Somatic Training Network LLC, SomaticLab.Live logos (or any other applicable mark) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Somatic Training Network LLC . All other marks are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.